Finance Support / Accountant
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance support/Accountant to join Manpower‘s client in Florence.
Person in this position will report directly to Group Chief Accountant and has to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. Person in this position will provide company with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring wère compliant with all tax regulations.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Key Job Functions
– Ensures the organization of the area accounting.
– Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports.
– Ensures investments records are kept accordingly.
– Assisting in the performance of internal control and internal audit, as well checking documents, and carrying out inventories.
– Compute taxes including gambling tax and prepare tax returns.
– Ensures the maintenance of accounting records and documents.
– Ensures the settlement of applications, proposals and requests received in the accounts, or on their transmission to the administration.
– Performs other duties assigned by the member of the management board and the chief accountant of the group.
– Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
– Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
– Manage all accounting transactions, as well handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
– Ensure timely bank payments
– Ensure payment processes are delivered within industry standards and Service Level Agreement
– Ensure all processes are well documented and those processes are maintained for governance
– Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with other teams in the company
– Deliver new technology and systems into the business to improve efficiency and effectiveness
– Identify and report risk factors to continually improve our control framework
– Support internal project and development activity
– Deal directly with internal and external audit requirements
– Assist with Ad-Hoc work as required
– Thorough knowledge of accounting terminology.
– Knowledge of the principles of preparation of financial statements and their implementation skills.
– Ability to document and record economic transactions.
– Knowledge of accounting methods and techniques and ability to apply them.
– Ability to compile, format and maintain accounting documents and records.
– Knowledge of internal and external audit principles.
– Knowledge of the basics of economic analysis.
– Ability to prepare an annual report.
– Responsibility, reliability, decision-making and accountability, including capacity to take decisions independently within the competence of their position and being responsible for them.
– Continuous self-improvement, professional development
– Positive attitude and the ability to have fun at work and help others do the same.
Education and/or Experience
-Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree.
– At least 1 year experience in similar position and related field.
– Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedur
This is a permanent position starting from January 2022.
INVIA LA TUA CANDIDATURA PER QUESTA OFFERTA DI LAVORO