Gi Group S.p.a. (Aut. Min. 26/11/04 Prot. N° 1101-SG), recruitment team Sales&Marketing, on behalf of client company, leader in the Fashion & Luxury industry, is looking for some
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST
Who will be responsible for managing end to end customer enquiries & cases via phone, e-mail, chat delivering a luxury omni-channel service.
• Complete management (enter, update, cancellation, look up, return, exchange) of any ecommerce orders supporting customers in any step of the journey. Shipping information and modification
• Management and orchestration of complex customer cases (such as complaints) involving multiple internal departments covering all the possible topics trying to avoid direct customer escalation to top management
• Provide precise and accurate information regarding products of all categories and collections with the final aim of converting calls/e-mails/chats into final sales on the online or offline channels (including cross selling)
• Complete management of all After Sales customer cases (online, offline, wholesale)
• Tight interaction with stores for what concerns the calls taken on their behalf
• Reporting & Analysis
• University degree in Psychology, Communication, Foreign Languages, Fashion, or related field
• Previous experience in the relationship with customers: es. customer care, sales assistant in the fashion & luxury industry, reception in luxury hotels.
• Excellent knowledge of English and Italian.
• Knowledge of another foreign language is appreciated (in particular German, French, Spanish or Swedish).
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, focus on the customer satisfaction, proactivity, flexibility and problem solving complete the profile.
The company offers:
6 months contract finalized to permanent full time contract.
Salary commensurate to experience
Working hours: 40 hours a week, in shifts from 7 am to 11 pm from Monday to Sunday.
Place of work: Scandicci (Firenze).